ARE FAD DIETS KILLING YOUR WILL TO WORKOUT?
If you are someone that has tried countless diet fads and have ended up right where you began then here are some dietary facts that will help you decide what works best for you. It is time to stop jumping from one fad to the next. Do what is best for you and your body’s health.
- Each meal should have a balance of lean proteins and low glycemic carbohydrates like berries & green leafy vegetables
- When you eat just high glycemic carbohydrates with little or no protein, your blood sugars spike up will crash even lower then it was prior to eating
- This can cause your body to store a big part of these calories as fat
- By adding lean proteins your body will slowly release glucose into your blood stream
- Therefore, not getting the high blood sugar spike and crash
All of this reduces the chance for increased body fat and other health issues.
Check out the benefits of having a Flex Fitness In-Home personal trainer working with you to ensure you reach your maximum fitness potential as well as eating better. Let Flex Fitness In-Home personal training bring premier fitness training and overall great eating habits to you in the comfort of your home.